This Mini Retreat "Inner Evolution" with Ceremonial Cacao, Breathwork and Sound is designed for you to connect to your heart so you can feel more balanced and at peace so you can cope with anything in life more easily.
* 𝗖𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗖𝗮𝗰𝗮𝗼 *
Mayas have been using Cacao for thousands of years as a sacred medicine to connect to our hearts on a deeper level. What is our heart longing for and what is still in the way, holding us back? It can help us to break through emotional blockages and invite more love into our lives. The cacao we will be drinking comes from the magical Lake Atitlan in Guatemala.
Raw Cacao contains Theobromine; which translates as “Food of the Gods”. It’s a molecule that stimulates our heart in a very gentle way.
𝘐𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰:
- Cacao has a positive effect on our mood and state of alertness
- It helps open up the airways, which can enhance lung function
- May widen your blood vessels which brings you in a state of euphoria
- Cacao is rich in nutrients and antioxidants which boost your immune system.
* 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 *
The breath is the bridge between consciousness and subconsciousness.
After the cacao and we have set our intentions, you will be guided into a conscious, connected breathing cycle. Breathing consciously in this way will start an alchemical process of transformation in your body and brain. The breath is about letting go and opening up to receiving the beauty of life.
𝘐𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰:
- Nourish our internal organs and brain with oxygen for you to feel more healthy, energized and clear minded
- Release blockages and emotions that are stuck in the body in a gentle way, so you will feel more balanced and free.
- Let go of unhealthy habits and thought patterns so you can experience more joy in life
- Feel more grounded so you can walk on this earth with a stable foundation and more confidence.
- Opens up your heart to experience more love and compassion
- Connect to your inner being so you will experience more peace, calmness and harmony
- Boost your immune system so you will feel more vital and strong inside your body.
* 𝗦𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 *
We will close this evening with a relaxation guided with different music and instruments. This is one of the most important elements of the evening where you can get into a deep state of rest, balancing and rewiring your nervous system and finding a place of harmony and bliss.
* 𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 *
Hi, my name is Anne (33), and I help people regain their energy & vitality with Breathwork so they can heal their body & mind and have more confidence, balance and purpose.
"Life is tasting and testing”; a wise lesson from my grandmother that I live by.
The last couple of years, I’ve been on a journey around the globe -and inside of myself-, to collect many treasures; inspiration, experiences and wisdom from various cultures.
I’ve experienced the power of the Breath many times myself and wish for you to experience this as well! It is one of the most powerful tools for transformation and shifting your energy! It works instantly and all you need is oxygen which is everywhere around you.
One of the most magical things for me is when we are coming together in groups, doing inner work, connecting with each other on another level and holding space for each other.
I am excited to welcome you to the Inner Evolution Circles.
Wanna know more about me? Find me on Instagram @tickle_the_stars
* 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 *
This event is not recommended for you if you have, or are experiencing any of the following.
- High blood pressure
- Severe cardiovascular problems
- If you are recovering from surgery.
- Cardiovascular disease including angina, previous heart attack or stroke.
- Hospitalization for any psychiatric condition (bipolar disorder or schizophrenia) or emotional crisis within the last 10 years.
- Any other medical, psychiatric or physical conditions which would impair or affect ability to engage in any activities that involve intense physical and/or emotional release.
When in doubt, please contact me
If you have asthma, you can join, please bring your inhaler to the session.
* 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲 *
This event will be English and/or Dutch spoken
* 𝗢𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 *
As always; expect nothing, experience everything ;)