Over dit evenement
If you feel like exploring ways to deepen your (Ecstatic) dance-experience here is a wonderful offer for you. Our well known and beloved DJ Yarun Dee will guide a Contact Beyond Contact workshop to encourage you to move in a more authentic and connected way with yourself ánd others.
It is our intention to create opportunity's for us as a tribe to evolve, deepen and expand. By offering this workshop we trust you will bring this experience with you to our Ecstatic Dance-floor.
12.45 Doors open
13.00 Start workshop
16.00 Estimated end
CBC is a dance and healing practice that integrates Authentic Movement (AM), Contact Improvisation (CI) and Passing Through (PT) with profound practices of qigong, yoga, healing modalities and energy work, mindfulness and leadership skills, proprioceptive and exteroceptive senses, somatics and principles of behaviorism, as well as the philosophies of Buddhism and Taoism. These practices are well-woven together to create a holistic integration of the Body, Mind, Heart and Spirit. The facilitator’s main focus in this practice is to hold space by creating a safe-boundaries-environment in which people can integrate, transform and heal in body, mind, heart and spirit.
CBC provides a safe container where each individual is able to express, trust and transform by honoring their personal boundaries and the boundaries of others. This practice will allow you to genuinely, energetically connect with yourself, an-other, the space you are working in and with nature; the world beyond the means of physical contact”
* Wear layers of comfortable clothes in which you can move freely, take into account that you will sweat and take care of good hygiene,
* Bring a yoga-mat, sheepskin and or meditation-pillow to sit on,
* Returning tickets once purchased is not possible. No refunds will be made unless the event is canceled by the organization,
* Leave your valuables at home as much as possible. We keep the dancefloor free from personal belongings so that we can literally leave the worries and distractions of everyday life outside the room, phones are switched off during the session,
* We do our very best to guarantee your safety, but we would like to point out that participation is entirely at your own risk.
* We will serve a limited amount of organic tea and water, please bring your own water bottle!
* Feel free to bring some (healthy) snacks/fruits to share at the end.
Location: We will dance at "Het Ruweel" in Malberg Maastricht. This venue has all the facilities needed for a good and comfortable experience. There are plenty of free parkingspots and a bus stop in front of the door.
Sunday 14 January 2024 van 12:45 tot 16:00
Exploitatiestichting Het Ruweel, Malbergsingel 62, 6218 AV Maastricht, Nederland