With great enthusiasm we present, in collaboration with Blotevoetenpark Brunssum:
Ecstatic Dance Outdoor edition with ceremony and set by DJ Yarun Dee & special guests May & June.
A two hour barefoot dance-journey at a beautiful location surrounded by nature.
This edition we are welcome two beautiful women to finish the dance with their enchanting voices. If you haven’t been touched by May & June yet, this is your chance! https://www.instagram.com/mayandjuneofficial/
Ecstatic Dance is a free form of dance, very pure and simple and therefore so powerful and transforming. To create a save and sacred environment we follow a few basic but important guidelines.
We commit ourselves to:
* No speaking or communicating in spoken language, the entire space is a non-speaking area,
* We dance and move barefoot in our own unique way,
* We come and stay free from alcohol/drugs or other stimulating/narcotic substances,
* Phones/camera's or other distractions are not allowed until the end of the closing-circle.
You will start your journey with a silent, barefoot walk through a part of the park to arrive at the field where the dance will take place,
- 18.30 doors open (arrival through the main entrance),
- 19.10 start opening ceremony
(Please note that the entrance will be closed at 19.00, so be on time!)
- 19.30 start Ecstatic Dance
- 21.30 Joint closing
Afterwards you are welcome to hang out at the bar to connect and share about your experience. The bar and terrace are open for a drink and/or snack (at your own expense).
* Parking is free at the parking lot of the park, as always we encourage carpooling,
* Wear clothes in which you can move easily and freely, take into account that you will sweat and ensure good hygiene. It can get cold so we advise to wear layers, adjust your choice of clothing on the weather expectations,
* There is no watertap at the dancing location so bring your own big water bottle,
* Protect yourself from mosquitoes and ticks.
* Bring a flashlight and a poncho in case of (light) rainfall,
* Returning tickets once purchased is not possible. No refunds will be made unless the event is canceled by the organization,
* We do our utmost to guarantee your safety, but we would like to point out that participation is entirely at your own risk.
Welcome beloved dancer!
Friday 25 August 2023 van 18:30 tot 23:00
BloteVoetenPark, Ganzepool 15, 6443 WZ Brunssum, Nederland