Welcome to this special edition of Ecstatic Dance with music by DJ Yorick, Moving Stories and a premiere of a Performance Ceremony & Movement Guidance by Michelle Verhoeks en Janneke Bexkens.
14:00 Welcome walk-inn
14:30 Opening & Cacao Ceremony with live music
15:30 Moving Stories by Laura, Simone, Yvette, Annemarie & Wendy
16.00 Break with tea & snacks
17:30 Ceremonial Performance & Guided Movement by Janneke & Michelle
18:00 Ecstatic Dance by DJ Yorick
20.00 Closing circle & potluck
* Full day: 33,- / 60,- duo ticket
* Cacao Ceremony, live music & Moving Stories only: 17,50
* Ceremonial Performance & Guidance & Ecstatic Dance only: 22,- first birds , 25,- relaxed birds
~ Cacao Ceremony & Live Music by Jacco ~
A heart warming opening with great live music and raw cacao to open the senses and become present, embodied and connected with ourselves and each other. Jacco's life breathes music. In daily life he is a composer supported by a team from his own recording label 'mosaic music'. This day he lays the musical foundation for the cocoa ceremony and helps you to come to yourself with warm sounds.
~ Moving Stories ~
A performance of personal stories in dance and spoken word by 5 women who have been researching themselves in movement. How can i become more visible? How can i be safe in my body? How can i find my own flow in dance and life?
A project guided by Janneke Bexkens, dance therapist & coach
Dancers; Yvette in t Groen, Laura Thijssen, Simone Aarts, Annemarie Muskens & Wendy Amend
~ Ceremonial Performance & Guided Movement by Janneke Bexkens & Michelle Verhoeks
A performance about the depth of moving on the waves, moving inwards or outwards, finding balance in stillness and storm.. and from here we will be taking you along into your own wave into the ecstatic dance!
This partnerships between Janneke Bexkens (dancer, dancetherapist & facilitator) and Michelle Verhoeks (hoop & visual artist) is a première, so they are very excited to welcome you all!
~ Ecstatic Dance ~ DJ Yorick
Ecstatic Dance is a free form of dance-workout, very pure and simple and therefore so powerful and transforming. To create a save and sacred environment we follow a few basic but important guidelines.
We commit ourselves to:
* No speaking or communicating in spoken language, the entire room is a non-speaking area,
* We dance and move barefoot in our own unique way,o find your
* We respect ourselves and others without the use of alcohol or drugs.
* Wear comfortable clothes in which you can move freely, take into account that you will sweat and take care of good hygiene,
* Returning tickets once purchased is not possible. No refunds will be made unless the event is canceled by the organization,
* Leave your valuables at home as much as possible. We keep the dancefloor free from personal belongings so that we can literally leave the worries and distractions of everyday life outside the room,
* We do our very best to guarantee your safety, but we would like to point out that participation is entirely at your own risk.
* We will serve organic tea, please bring your own water bottle!
We dance at the great lokation, named Kruisruimte in Eindhoven. Were you can move your body into the lightness of this space.
Looking forward to meet you on the dancefloor!
Sunday 04 december 2022 van 14.00 till 20.00
De Kruisruimte, Generaal Bothastraat 7E in Eindhoven
P.s. Wil jij komen kijken naar de voorstelling Moving Stories maar kun je deze dag niet? Kom dan gerust kijken op zaterdagmiddag! Meer info vind je op https://hipsy.nl/event/6699-moving-stories-persoonlijke-verhalen-in-dans-spoken-word
Sunday 04 December 2022 van 14:00 tot 20:00
de Kruisruimte, Generaal Bothastraat 7E, 5642 NJ Eindhoven, Nederland