Ecstatic Dance is a free form of dance-workout, very pure and simple and therefore so powerful and transforming. To create a save and sacred environment we follow a few basic but important guidelines.
We commit ourselves to:
* No speaking or communicating in spoken language, the entire room is a non-speaking area,
* We dance and move barefoot in our own unique way,
* We respect ourselves and others without the use of alcohol or drugs.
* There are no phones, camera's or any other kind of distractions.
19.00 Doors open
Please note that the door will be locked at 19.30, so be on time!
20.00 Start Ecstatic Dance
* Wear layers of comfortable clothes in which you can move freely, take into account that you will sweat and take care of good hygiene,
* Returning tickets once purchased is not possible. No refunds will be made unless the event is canceled by the organization,
* Leave your valuables at home as much as possible. Bags remain outside the room so that we can literally leave the worries and distractions of everyday life outside,
* We do our very best to guarantee your safety, but we would like to point out that participation is entirely at your own risk.
* We will serve organic tea, please bring your own water bottle!
We dance at Cultureel Centrum Corneliushuis in Heerlerheide (Groeet Genhei 14). You can find the entrance opposite to supermarket “Plus”, parking is free in the underground parking garage, you need the ticket to enter the parking afterwards.
It is a spacious room with a good ventilation system. We serve organic tea, please bring your own water bottle!
Looking forward to meet you on our dancefloor!
Friday 16 December 2022 van 19:00 tot 22:30
Cultureel Centrum Corneliushuis, Groeet Genhei 14, 6413 GN Heerlen, Nederland
Heerlijk buiten gedanst . Martin’s muziek wist ons helemaal mee te nemen in een prachtige vibe . Het plezier spatte er van af . De locatie is te gek . En heel benieuwd wat de locatie in Maastricht gaat worden . Voor mij lekker kort bij .